For more insight about the information found on a Carfax report and receiving excellent customer service, explore these resources:
- Go straight to the source to find out about the advantages of using a Carfax report and what it means to be Carfax certified.
- Consumer reports has some advice about buying used cars and ensuring you don't end up with a lemon.
- The customer service manager explains the importance of providing the best customer service.
- In “Whats Wrong with Customer Service?,” Consumer Reports addresses the business practices that frustrate shoppers.
- If you want more tips on saving gas, then the U.S. Department of Energy is happy to help you out with advice for driving more efficiently.
At TexasCarsDirect.com, you'll see the best customer service first-hand and find a car that can save you money at the pump. Call us today at (214) 736-8557.