Sign In

About the LoJack Vehicle Recovery System

Last updated 6 years ago

Every year, hundreds of thousands of vehicles are stolen by highly skilled criminals. Few security systems, if any, can truly prevent a car from being stolen, and once a car is stolen, the chances of recovery are generally less than 10%. These numbers change significantly when LoJack is involved. The chances of recovering a vehicle fitted with the only recovery system operated by the police are about 90%. Here is a brief overview of the LoJack System:

  •   What are LoJack Products?

LoJack offers stolen item recovery systems that can be fitted to a variety of valuable items, from laptops to luggage, and especially luxury cars. This technology mainly consists of a tiny radio frequency transmitter, with an optional early warning system. With these products, many vehicles are recovered within one hour.

  • How Does LoJack Work?

The LoJack system works by sending silent, coded radio frequency signals from a device hidden within your car. Once a car has been stolen, one call to the police will start the recovery process. An array of police cars and aircraft with LoJack Tracking Systems will follow your device’s signal to your vehicle, even through concrete walls and steel containers.

  • Where Can I Get LoJack?

LoJack devices must be installed by specially trained technicians to ensure the device is properly hidden and tamper-proof. Many dealerships have LoJack services available, especially those that sell luxury vehicles and high-performance sports cars. If you are considering purchasing a high-value vehicle, then call your dealership and ask if they can install a LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System.

TexasCarsDirect.com offers LoJack installation on all of our fine luxury performance vehicles. Call us today at (214) 736-8557 or contact us online and ask about our inventory of luxury used autos from Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and other great names, as well as our LoJack installation and financing services.

 

  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like TexasCarsDirect.com?
Like us on Facebook and get excellent news and updates about our used luxury cars in Dallas!


  • Hours:

  • 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday
  • 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday
  • 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Wednesday
  • 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday
  • 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday


Links

  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner