When it comes to combining luxury and performance, there’s nothing like a Mercedes-Benz. The company offers a variety of vehicles to match different buyers’ personal taste and driving styles. Here’s a guide to some of the most popular classes that bear the iconic three-point star:
- G-Class – If you prefer the road less traveled, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class might be perfect for you. With its considerable heft and sturdy handling, G-Class vehicles can take on any terrain, from highways to bumpy trails. If you’re planning to stick to city driving, however, you should probably go with a vehicle from one of the other classes.
- M-Class – Introduced to the U.S. market in 1997, the Mercedes-Benz M-Class is designed to provide buyers with sport utility vehicle that is as luxurious as it is spacious. The M-Class is a favorite among families who need plenty of extra cargo space, but its roomy seats and plentiful special features are more than enough to appeal to anyone in the market for a luxury SUV.
- S-Class – If you simply want a large, luxurious vehicle, ask your Mercedes-Benz dealer to show you some cars from the S-Class. The world’s best-selling luxury sedan, these cars boast sleek exterior frames, fuel-efficient engines, first-rate safety features, and lavishly decked-out cabins. If you want a vehicle that blends comfort and style as perfectly as any car on the market, an S-Class vehicle is the car for you.
- SLK-Class – These compact roadsters have been popular for more than a decade, and current models are more luxurious than ever. With its retractable hardtop, the SLK-Class allows you to enjoy all the fun of a convertible without having to worry about weather damage to the interior.
- CL-Class – If you want luxury in a smaller package, one of the CL-Class coupes may be just what you’re looking for. The CL-Class is spacious for a coupe, and it features the same outstanding safety and comfort features you’ll find in other Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Since 1981, TexasCarsDirect.com has been providing customers with Jaguars, Land Rovers, and other first-class used luxury cars. Trade-ins are welcome, and all of our luxury cars are certified by CARFAX to ensure maximum quality. If you’re interested in buying a used luxury car, visit us online to check out our inventory or call (214) 736-8557 with your questions.